1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

April 25 2019 a mechanic came to fix my door handle as soon as he arrived he said he could not fix it he then left with the part I prepaid 133 dollars for. After he left I called your mechanic and they said he would come back he never showed up they said he was busy with other customers and could not come until tomorrow.

The next day he was a no show and had to be paced on hold again they informed me he was going to bring the part back but again he did not show . I called back near closing and they contacted the mechanic he called me and said that he got busy with other customers and now he wouldn’t be able to make it because he is going on vacation. I called your mechanic upset informing them he is not coming they he would bring the part another day. Every time I tried to call customer service they were not able to resolve the issue they said to check my door and mailbox for the part.

I still have not received the part and I am out of 133 dollars and my car is still not fix.

Warning run the other direction and save yourself!!! Go to a mechanic in person where you can actually get your car fixed and not scammed out of 133 dollars

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourmechanic Repair.

Comments