1.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Had Spark Plugs and Coils replaced. Mechanic was good until the end.

He cleaned the Throttle Body which produced a lot of from Carbon Deposits. This for some reason produced a misfire on Cylinder 5. Rather than stay and figure out he just said to run it and it would solve that problem. It didn't and he disappeared.

Even the Company can't find him. I bought my own parts so there is no 12 month Warranty but my point is he didn't finish the repair. Wasted almost a a week and talked to 5 or 6 so called Customer Reps. They kept saying they were investigating.

Finally, I said send someone to fix it and I will pay that charge.

A few days later they came back and said they had no one to finish the job and denied any responsibility and told me to go to a Dealer. It turns out they only have 3 Mechanics in Columbus, Ohio!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourmechanic Car Repair.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: BUYER BEWARE. I HAVE NO HOPE THEY WILL DO THE RIGHT THING..

Comments

Hi,

Thank you for leaving your review. Providing your own parts for the service does completely void the warranty.

We recommend that our customers book an inspection with us prior to booking a repair. The inspection will confirm the cause of the problem and ensure a more accurate repair.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,