Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Avoid it and Avoid it and better check out real auto shops around. These guys may be good in changing oil or other simple tasks but by my own experience this company is a *** I have ordered diagnostic for $75 and as appeared it was throwing money.

My car did not start and I already replaced starter and tried jumpstart. Apparently, the battery was not an issue. The guy (Naperville) came at 10:54 and left at 11:18 with a strange message like "customer replace butt". I wrote him saying that it is not a butt and he said "then I would check the wires".

So I said, then check the wires, but he left. I call the office and a guy from (I am not kidding" Smart Department", typical salesman tried convince me to agree for another mechanic for another $75 (!).

This called scam and I contacted my credit company already with complain. The service sounds cheap but actually I found several real shops around that are much more reliable and honest.better check real auto shops around.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourmechanic Car Repair.

• Automobile services