2.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 01, 2016

Yourmechanic tried to discredit my experience with another review site, so I decided to add the proof to corroborate my review here.

Original review posted by user Jun 30, 2016

Mechanic came to replace the wheel hub assembly with brand new parts.Wheel bearings had to be pressed into the hub.

After repair the wheel was locked up. Mechanic recommended a new Steering knuckle and scheduled appointment for next day. Upon arriving for the new appointment Mechanic informed me that the work done the day before would be destroyed, i.e. the wheel bearings, when replacing the knuckle.

Company will not pay for the new and unused part to be replaced. Company nitpicked about implied warranty over a $38.00 part.

Tried to force a decision about the work.I let company dismiss Mechanic and cancel.

This reviewer shared experience about "non disclosure and bad practices" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. mrdnatl is overall dissatisfied with YourMechanic and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about yourmechanic car repair at YourMechanic was customer service, vague inferrences to warranty and lack of respect , but reviewer liked jose the mechanic. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Mobile Mechanic that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about YourMechanic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare YourMechanic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with YourMechanic?

Comments