1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I scheduled an appointment for today at 1 pm, I get a text at 12:33 telling me they are running late due to rain, there’s no rain here. Just sunshine, called to find out what is going on, and they tell me the mechanic can’t come until 2:30.

My appointment is at 1 and I’ve been waiting all day for them, I can’t drive my car because they said it has to be cool to fix it. Why even bother to make appointments if you aren’t going to keep them.

I don’t see how this is more convenient than going to a shop. This service sucks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourmechanic Mechanic.

Comments

Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We would like to look more into this but are unable to locate your online account based on the information provided.

Please contact us at 1-800-701-6230 or send us a message to hi@yourmechanic.com so we can further discuss the situation and see how we can help. We look forward to your response.Best regards,YourMechanic Team