I’m gonna post this review

So I needed a front left wheel speed sensor for my vehicle because it was coming up on a diagnostic scan. I contacted your mechanic to get this fixed for $260.

About an hour after the work was completed I went to drive my vehicle. As soon as I put it in reverse the dashboard alerted me that the traction control was active. This was wierd because why would my car alert me that it’s working? It should only alert me if it isn’t.

So I continue on driving. About an hour into driving I was making at turn and my dashboard lit up letting me know that my traction Control System was inactive and that I lost my antilock brakes. All things related to a bad wheel speed sensor. So I’m like wtf.

I call your mechanic to let them know. First they tried to tell me that I supplied my own part. Which wasn’t true. Then they told me that I would be charged $80 for a mechanic to come out and inspect my vehicle under warranty but if if it was my speed sensor that they replaced I wouldn’t be charged.

Now I’m hesitant to have them come because MAYBE its another speed sensor on another wheel. I mean your mechanic uses ASE Certified mechanics. So taking precaution I take my car back to the electrical shop that I had just gotten a brand new ECM and wiring in my car replaced. They informed me and showed me on there expensive diagnostic machine that nothing was wrong with my ECM and that there’s an issue with the front left speed sensor.

So now I’m confident that it’s your mechanic work that’s at fault so I scheduled an appointment. So a guy comes out, sees the code on his scanner showing the wheel speed sensor is the culprit. He says that he’ll have to come back and reinstall one. He comes back a couple of days later and installed a new one.

But the code, loss of traction control & no anti lock brakes still remained. He then began checking everything. He said that he doesn’t know what the problem is . I called your mechanic for a refund for the $260 I initially paid for the sensor being as though it was never working after they installed it, came back, inspected it, a installed it again.

The warranty guy tried to tell me that’s it my ECM and I’m like how? I just got a new one a month ago. So they wanted proof of that. So I went and got paperwork and emailed it to them.

Now I can’t get in contact with anyone in the warranty department or with a supervisor. They say that they aren’t allowed to give out the number to their corporate office. It’s been a month since I emailed them the paperwork that they said that they received. Since then though it was raining and I was forced to slam on brakes to avoid hitting a car.

I didn’t hit the car but slid into the curb and broke my control arms, axle and tire rod. Maybe I would been able to control my car but my brakes locked up since I didn’t have any antilock brakes since my front left speed sensor has everything disabled. Thank God it was just a curb and not an oncoming car. I had my 1 yr old son in the back seat .

Never use their services.

They don’t care about fixing your problem, diagnosing it correctly, refunding your money,or your safety.They offer cheaper prices but remember.. you get what you pay for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourmechanic Car Repair.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments