Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Appt was for 10a, showed up about 3:45. He did tell me he wld be there after lunch...but not 3-4 hrs later!

He did not do the 50pt inspection, but checked the plugs/ coils and gave estimate.

Said he would be back on Sat at 5p but he didn't book it thru the system. I booked it but only Wed 5/2 was avail for me, but I cancelled to see if Alex would show up on Sat at 5 & of course he did not and I NEVER RECEIVED ANSWERS from emails to the home office, so all the way around Your Mechanic will no longer be My Mechanic!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourmechanic Vehicle Inspection.

Comments

Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and apologies for any inconveniences that you may have encountered. We would like to look more into this, but are unable to locate your online account based on the information provided.

Can you please contact us at 1-800-701-6230 or send a message to hi@yourmechanic.com for further discussion on your concerns? We look forward to your response.Best regards,YourMechanic Team