1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

We had a service scheduled and submitted our VIN and explained the issue before our appointment. We got a quote which seemed ok.

The mechanic came and didnt have the correct part so he had to reschedule. He told me the service would take an hour or less. He came back and proceeded to "fix" the issue- which took about an hour and 15 minutes. It seemed to be fixed and when I went to sign the bill- the quote had changed and we were charged $190 for service for 1 hour- that didnt included the part.

I asked him about it and he told me it took 2 hours - when he got there at 11:30 and was finished by 12:45. I was alone with my kids and felt forced to sign. I looked online and the fair price repair estimate said the labor should be $88. On the Your Mechanic website- it says they are up to 30% CHEAPER than shops because they don't have overhead- we obviously that is a lie.

I tried to contact them several times about it- but they never had an answer for the labor costs increasing and being more than the Repair Fair Price Estimate. Fast forward two weeks and the part they replace isn't working at all, in fact when it on it makes a loud vibrating clicking sound. So I contacted them again- and they said it would be $75 for them to come and look at the isssue they created. I have two small children and to have to deal with this is so tiring.

I am not going to pay them more money- just to come and charge me then again for more money. They are such a RIP OFF

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourmechanic Car Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

YourMechanic Pros: Convenience.

YourMechanic Cons: Poor customer service, Overpriced service, False advertising, Poor quality, Overpriced, False guarantee.

• Your Mechanic

Comments

Benicia, California, United States #1356197

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Can you please send us your email address? We would like to take a closer look into your account.

Best regards,