1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I needed to replace 2 bolts on my tire because the knobs were put on really tight and the tire won't come off. After a couple of times they finally quoted me $116 and we set an appointment.

Now here is the fun part. The mechanic Ricardo came at 4pm when the appointment was at 10am and had the worst attitude because apparently he wasn't informed about the issue. He also didnt bring any tools and leaves a little while after because he didnt have the right parts. I took a day off of work for this.

Finally, we set another appointment and they informed me that my quote went from 116 to 300 something dollars. I was confused and frustrated with the game this company was playing. I cancelled and will never be back. I don't reccommend this place.

to anyone trying to get things done. Don't waste your time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourmechanic Estimate.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

#1419758

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to look more into the situation to see how we can help but we are unable to locate your online account based on the information provided.

Can you please provide us your email and/or send your email to hi@yourmechanic.com.

We look forward to your response.

Best regards,