Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

So YourMechanic sent a mechanic over to my house to fix my starter, first of all he was an hour and thirty minutes late...once he showed up it took him over an hour just to get the old starter off, finally after he gets the old starter off he wasted another thirty minutes taking pictures of my car and reading the odometer and checking the oil before he even start to put the new starters on...after he finish taking pictures he ask me to sign something on his phone, I said Noway, you haven't even finish the job, so to make a long story short he didn't even know how to put the new starter on but he claims to have been a mechanic over 30yrs, I ended up having to get my car towed to the nearest real mechanic shop because after he claim to have installed the starter my car no longer would start...the guy started telling me how he shoulda never took this job and how I needed to just junk my car really? All my car needed was a starter replacement it's a 2004 ford tauras great running car, but the mess up part is that he was so frustrated that he cause damage underneath my car, he had the jack underneath the car...it got jammed and he just yanked it from under the car with no care which cause my car to drop drastically to the ground...I wouldn't recommend anyone using YourMechanic, there not real mechanics...you're gonna be out of a lot of money if you use there services.

Review about: Yourmechanic Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with YourMechanic?

Comments

Something seems off about your account. For one, the two starters you have pictured don't look like they are used on the same vehicle. The mounting bracket is further back on one than the other.

Hi Nora35p,

Thanks for your honest feedback.We are not able to locate your online account based on the provided information.

Can you please send us your email address?

We would like to take a closer look into your account.Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

YourMechanic Team

Nora35p
to YourMechanic Team #1321818

esther_pierce@aol.com

Thanks for the heads-up !

Nora35p
to Smitty #1321820

You welcome just want everyone to be advise before requesting a mechanic from there website, you're save more money by going to a reputable mechanic shop